Beautiful Mind

Friday, November 24, 2006

Aaaha vandirichu ... aasayil odi vanden!!

Letter for me!!

Got a call as soon as I reached. Sir, you have got a letter, please collect it at reception.
I felt as if I had got the Honors in the MIT for a PhD topic "Instanciation of Complex algebra objects using interface pointers and this pointer functions in a highly convulted cerebra"

That was a ad letter for the foodtown with discounts on tissue papers , oil, orange juice meat and jam!!

Still, for the first time this time in NZ, I got a MAIL!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • machi..its very simple....write one letter or a greeting card and post it to your address.... it will be a good memento with NZ stamps also....may be you can ask your collegues to sign on the card !!

    By Blogger Sandiyar, at 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home