Beautiful Mind

Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Rocks!!!

What are Fridays for. When its 5 in the evening on a Friday I get a good feeling that then next two days are gonna be AHA!!

This is an anecdote of the Freaky friday beginning!!!

6:00 PM - The remote monitoring called me to ask the time till when I will be in techzone lab so that they need to activate the alarm after I leave Lab. I replied
"Friday Rocks you know! Madiene, I am already out of office"
off to get some beer bottles eh?
I said " not exactly, may be to kiss some pretty lass"
she squealed!! ( I masked it when I said ... 'jus kidding' )

I know I have nowhere to go this weekend, may be will try salmon fry & lemon fish fry!!
and get my clothes to laundry, but still the Friday evening feeel is WOW!!
Firday ROCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!!

jingalaala jingalaaala!!! ooooh ooooooh!!!

1 Comments:

  • vinnie...salmon fry ya vida...smoked dish nalla irkkum.....ella fish a yum..tuticorin style la fry...thaana ?? try continental machi...

    By Blogger Sandiyar, at 3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home